Software Engineer (C#/.NET)
з/п не указана
WHO WE ARE:
We are a rapidly growing technology company of dedicated professionals striving to make a difference in the world of data security. Our platform, Netwrix Auditor, empowers organizations to minimize the risk of data breaches and ensure regulatory compliance by proactively reducing the exposure of sensitive data and promptly detecting policy violations and suspicious user behavior.
This out-of-the-box solution for Windows/Linux is used by thousands of mid-sized and enterprise customers all over the globe.
The company is headquartered in Irvine, California, and has regional offices in the U.S. (Ohio), the UK, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, the Czech Republic, India, Singapore and Russia (St. Petersburg).
The Russian branch of Netwrix Corporation continues to evolve. Now we are looking for back-end professionals with deep knowledge of .NET technology stack.
The Software Engineer role requires working with R&D teams to research and implement solutions to monitor and audit different infrastructure systems such as operating system, data storages, and network. It is an opportunity to know in-depth internal technical details of Windows, Active Directory, SharePoint, VMWare, Exchange, Office 365 and Azure Active Directory to build and maintain efficient services to address the growing demand of Netwrix business. This position involves getting a deeper understanding of what happened in observed systems, finding ways to monitor them, building solutions from design to delivery.
- Develop services to monitor different types of systems;
- Investigate design, prototype and evaluate technical feasibility to do audit;
- Develop unit tests, participate in code review;
- Collaborate effectively with peer teams to deliver robust engineering product.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science;
- 2+ years of industry experience building enterprise level production software systems;
- 2+ years of experience in C# programming.
THE FOLLOWING IS A PLUS:
- Experience with one/some of Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange Server, VMware, HyperV, SQL Server;
- Experience in writing scalable, multithreaded applications;
- Strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Office in a modern business center right next to the “Staraya Derevnya” subway station;
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Upbeat working environment;
- Challenging projects and variety of tasks;
- Flexible working hours and relaxed dress-code;
- Extended medical insurance (including dental coverage and travel insurance);
- Fitness compensation and company-paid sports activities (football, volleyball);
- Free corporate English classes;
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion;
- Opportunity to travel for professional conferences and trainings (including foreign countries);
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines;
- Awesome corporate events;
- Lounge zone with kicker and ping-pong;
- Well-equipped kitchen (coffee, tea, cookies and fruits). :)