Senior Software Developer C++/Lead Software Developer C++/Ведущий программист С++
з/п не указана
Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 partners in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
- High technical Education
- Advanced level of Microsoft Visual Studio C++ with proven experience of 3+ years
- TCP/IP socket programming - Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol
- Multi threaded server/client development
- Any experience with C, C++ with MFC/ATL is an asset.
Knowledge of one of the below technologies would be beneficial:
- COM - Component Object Model
- MFC - Microsoft Foundation Classes
- ATL - Active Template Library
- STL - Standard Template Library
- English – upper intermediate
- You may even have previous experience in MES or ERP markets, or knowledge of related business processes, such as manufacturing or distribution
- Software engineering fundamentals including design and analysis of computational algorithms, data structure design, and implementation, documentation and testing.
- Hands on experience with relevant technologies and programming languages.
- Understanding of software engineering processes including development standards, and related tools (e.g. MS Project, SCM, defect tracking).
- Willingness to learn and understand the needs of the customers for supported products and how these
- Medical insurance
- English language courses
- Professional trainings
- Friendly environment